Thank you for your interest to attend SiliconAndhra America Kuchipudi Dance Convention.. SiliconAndhra cordially welcomes you to the America’s largest classical dance congregation. The goal of this convention is to promote and propagate the centuries old Kuchipudi art form among next generation youth to imbibe and create more patronization among general public. Our aim is to bring all Generations of Gurus and artists under one roof, to share their experiences and ideas with next generation learners. Attempt to create a platform for high quality performances by schools across USA, and to enhance the knowledge of youngsters in the field of kuchipudi through Lecture Demonstrations by renowned Academicians/Gurus.
Sincerely request your full support and cooperation to achieve this goal and aim. Please take note of the following few points/guidelines for the grand success of the Kuchipudi Convention.
- This convention is to bring together the Kuchipudi fraternity together. It is NOT just a performance centric event, Coming together is the most important thing for the future of Kuchipudi.
- Attending the convention itself is a great learning opportunity by interacting with other Gurus and Artistes. Please use it wisely.
- All the Parents/Relatives are requested to Register themselves to attend the Convention along with the participants.
- Learn directly from world class Gurus, Researchers and Critics the nuances of Kuchipudi by attending both days program.
- You are requested to be in your seats by 8:45 AM on Saturday September 2, 2017 and then be there on time for all the sessions.
- You are required and requested to be present on both days and take an active part in the Convention proceedings.
- All the delegates are required and requested to wear TRADITIONAL dress on both days (Women-Sarees, Girls-Langa/Pavada/ Voni, Men-Panche/Lalchi, Boys-Kurta/Pajama).
- The food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) timing would be maintained exactly and delegates are requested to present food coupon to enter the dining area.
- Please note that ONLY registered delegates would receive WRISTBANDS. People without WRISTBANDS are NOT allowed inside the auditorium due to security reasons.
Everyone should have the WRISTBAND to enter into any convention area on both days including accompanying parents, relatives or friends.
- Please note the WRISTBANDS once worn, cannot be removed and need to be kept for both days. WRISTBANDS are water proof/tear proof and can be worn while taking bath/shower. If anyone tries to remove it becomes VOID.
- The access to different areas of the convention is based on the color of the WRISTBANDS.
- All the delegates should wear and keep their WRISTBANDS all the time and requested to be seated in their assigned seating areas only.
- Please note that there will be NO SPOT/ONSITE REGISTRATIONS.
- Please bring sweater/warm clothing in case if it gets cold in the nights.
- All the delegates are requested to keep the auditorium premises clean. Every delegate MUST USE garbage/trash cans/bins to dispose any garbage/trash.
LECTURE DEMONSTRATIONS & GROUP PERFORMANCES :
Please contact Jyothi Chintalapudi on 678 654 8686 or write to email@example.com for Group Performances and Lecture Demonstrations. Scrutiny Team of Gurus would select the items to be performed on stage.
Sincerely request each participant to follow the guidelines and standards with GOOD intentions
Please come and take part in this world class Convention with pride, passion, zeal and open heart for Kuchipudi
LET’S ALL COME TOGETHER TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDS OF KUCHIPUDI.
BY REGISTERING THE EVENT, THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.